• Electricity is included in daily cost but meter read for weekly, monthly, and seasonal.
• We charge electricity at cost. We charge whatever the electric company charged us.
• We read meters around the 28th of the month but can vary.
• You are welcome to monitor your meter and get the reading from the office.
• Remember electric heaters can run $10 a day per heater so stick to propane or bundle up more.
• You must sign an electric consent form showing you understand how electric is handled at the campground.
• We have a full service propane refilling station and can even fill RV's.
• Current price is $15 for 20lb tank, $22.50 for 30lb tanks, and all others $3.25 a gallon.
• We offer 120 gallon tanks from Irving, there is a $400 deposit on the tank.
• No gas companies or large propane tanks(larger than 100lbs) are allowed in the campground.
All deposits must be paid in cash; or check if you are here for more than two weeks